Friday, February 23, 2007

Hulk Hogan

The WWE is the big company that Hulk Hogan built.

He was the 80's wrestling scene.

I used to rent Hulkamania tapes, and it was horrible wrestling, however I kept going through it no matter what.

I'm an odd kind of kid. I grew up with professional wrestling.

I'm not interested in the new WWE product as much. But I'm interested in some.

I'm an amazing little kid inside my head at points in time.

Without an icon like Hulk Hogan, then things aren't going to rise up. I don't believe that there is a greater star in the recent years that has carried the company. Although guys like The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and who else? Those guys could carry the company and that's it...the new breed is working the kinks...but outside of John Cena, there's no one else that I see....

Then again.....

KEN KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEEEEENNNNNEEEEDDDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...