Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Hardcore Diaries by Mick Foley



I read the last two books from Mick Foley in very interesting stages of my life. This time it hits right in another transition.

The first book I read in my senior year of High school and no one would listen to me about the book.

The second book I read from foley i was on an 8 hour wait from St. Louis to Los Angeles on a connecting flight to get home from Illinois, and it was a great read.

This time around I'm going to be reading the book on the 17 hour ride to Seattle. I'll be doing some driving too, but we'll see how it works out at first.

The book details the most recent of WWE decisions on screen and off. It's not as big as the original, but it looks good none the less.

I'll be reporting more on the wwe books as I settle into my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...