Monday, March 26, 2007

WWE Raw & Sidenotes



Tonight, one week before Wrestlemania, we're going to have a slobber knocker of a main event.

No Way Out proved that you can not trust the Animal, and tonight the Undertaker and Batista must team up again and face Shawn Michaels and John Cena. But will they be able to co-exist? So far I haven't seen enough interaction between HBK and Cena, so I'm going to make a predication and say that tonight we see a swerve between Cena and Hbk. The match won't even go the distance.

Secondly, Lashley, if serious, is going to destroy Vinnie Mac, and I'll pay to see that anyday.

Sidenote* Sorry I haven't been posting, I have recently moved to Seattle and my hotel's wi-fi was down all weekend.

I'm back in the saddle, and for once, I get to watch wwe raw tonight! More raw notes tomorrow as I call the matches after they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...