Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Condemned Opens This Weekend

The Condemned, starring Stone Cold Steve Austin, is opening up this weekend and I already know that it's going to do good. I have been hearing nothing but good things from all outlets concerning the film.

I won't be able to watch the movie this weekend, but look forward to checking it out sooner than later. I think that of all the late 90's superstars the one that outsold everyone else was Stone Cold. He worked harder, looked better, and talked the best out of everyone in those times. He reinvigorated a lot of the stale product with an adrenaline shot of cool that is not matched again.

For those of you that are missing out, you're going to be kicking yourself because I hear that this is the best WWE film to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...