Thursday, May 31, 2007

Batista on the Cutting Edge (smackdown)



The Cutting Edge was a good show on Raw. It offered friendly banter between Edge and others and would set up some great matches. I remember when Lita was on the Cutting Edge and Matt Hardy jumped out of the crowd only to ruin the segment.

I also remember Hardy interrupting Raw on several occasions in what seemed liked a “worked” run in. I still am not positive, or maybe I do not want to believe that it was a work, but it sure looked real.

Like the N.w.o beating down people backstage at WCW, this one looked real.

Edge is going to be having Batista sit in on the cutting edge, and from what I hear, things do not end up friendly between the two.

Of course this weekend Edge will face Batista inside the confines of a steel cage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...