Tuesday, May 15, 2007

WWE Raw Review 5/14/07 Khali Buries Cena, Hbk Gets Trashed



John Cena vs. Great Khali is amazing.

Khali destroys the champion in the backstage area, and I am not sure how Cena can survive the match this Sunday.

This is insane. I’ve never seen CENA or anyone manhandled like this.

Cena does not back down, but he is thrown down ferociously by Khali.

I’m for once thrilled about these new developments.

I hope Cena can pull it through. I’m a little nervous for the guy.

Trevor Murdoch losing to Jeff Hardy once again proved that Jeff and Matt Hardy are superior to the jobbers on raw. I do not know why the tag teams are treated with such disrespect, they should have some serious tag team contenders rather than the stupid matches that make me bored, like this one.

Raw started off so well then it goes down the dumpster.

Santino once again beats Chris Masters, and this time it is in a non-title match. Boring to say the least. I like Santino, but Masters doesn’t deserve to get squashed in this manner, especially in a subpar match up.

The Woman’s match was boring. Victoria can wrestle but Candice Michelle can not.
Lashley beat the crap out of Jonathan Coachman for good measure, proving that he can beat up a non-wrestler. This was too pointless.

Carlito finally wins a match, but it’s against the jobber by the name of Val Venis.
They fired a ton of good guys to keep Venis? This is lame too. I can’t believe I’m still watching this.

Shawn Michaels somehow managed a win over Edge but it was a non title match so why do I even watch?

If nothing matters, then why even have it?

Raw started out so well, but ended up as it usually does, with a crappy resounding sound of boredom.

I hate when this happens.


Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...