Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Welcome To The Big Time Matt Striker Edition

Matt_striker

Matt Striker not only did the job last night, but he did it so well that I had to comment on the ECW match up with none other than Boogeyman. I was appalled to see Striker having to sell the worms more than any other super star.

Boogeyman is getting faster, and better, but I feel that he needs some more psychology. He may not need to utilize that though, since he's in ECW, he can rely on cheap moves and weapons to get over. I think it's a new era in ECW with the additions of Chris Benoit and Boogey. I like Boogey, despite what others might say about him.

OH well.

ECW was actually kind of cool. 3 Matches in one hour, that's packed for WWE.


support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...