Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Miz Not So Good




The Miz has been a sore spot on my eyes lately. I didn’t like him a tall on the Real World, and I didn’t like him in the Tough Enough challenge and I hated him when I saw him in person at No Way Out in February. It just wasn’t worth it for me to see such a spectacle, when I know the guy isn’t that talented. Yet he’s on television more than Stevie Richards! How did that happen?

Last night the Miz took on Nunzio in what seemed like a match that had him trying harder than usual, and almost convinced me that he’s trying. However there were a few stiff shots in there and I know that the guy is still a little green around the edges.

So until I see more proof from that guy, I’m not a fan of The Miz.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...