Wednesday, August 29, 2007

C,M. Punk Tries Too Hard



C.M. Punk is crazy. He's one of the best pure new guys that I've seen in a long time. Seriously, he's all over the place, and he's making it exciting to watch ECW. However, that's not to say that the other players in ECW aren't as good, but Ecw left me feeling like things can somehow be ok.

I don't think he should have gotten another shot at the title, but it was interesting to note that he won the chance for another one again. I hope he wins it...it'd be nice to have a face champion on ECW. However, if he does, I hope he takes on all comers every week and not just the former champion over and over again. We'll have to wait to see what goes down in ye olde Ecw town.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...