Monday, September 17, 2007

WWE Plays the Obvious Card



WWE can not be more obvious than this weekends PPV. Among the obvious conclusions that dealt HHH another victory while squashing the heel turn of Carlito, this happened: The Undertaker beat the "silver Back" gorilla that is Mark Henry.

First and foremost MARK HENRY SUCKS! I have never liked him, and I don't think that he's that worth the money that WWE is spending on him. I would give the Taker a better run for his money, heck my sister would give that idiot a good run.

Henry's loss makes sense, because there is NO WAY that Undertaker can possibly lose this match. There's just no way. Sorry.

So why does WWE want me to pay 39.95 for this piece of crap? There's no build up, and there's no reason why I would be interested in seeing a slow piece of junk wrestler like Mark Henry attempt to "beat" the phenom.

Heck, at this point, I don't want to see Undertaker at all. He's old, and hasn't been relevant in a long time.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...