Tuesday, September 25, 2007

WWE.Com switches to flash based galleries

Raw went cool last night. I liked it more than I should have, but there was something going on in the backend of things that no major news outlet mentioned.

WWE.com has moved an all flash player image gallery, something that I've seen them go to previously, but now that they are doing a flash based show off last nights events, I can't "borrow" their images as easy.

So what does that mean for the future of this site?

It's just going to take me more time to update, but that's not to say that I'm not going to do it as much, I'm just going to have to be a little more clever.

Sooner than later.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...