Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Cena's Done



John Cena is injured.

No, it's not a joke.

John Cena ripped a pectoral muscle completely.

This of course is a thing that happens when you use STEROIDS!

I have no evidence to support such a thing, but the Man who has carried the WWE for 13 months and recently for a long time while HHH was gone, and Mysterio was Gone and Undertaker was gone...wow....

Cena gone means a NEW CHAMPION soon! I hope it's not Orton though, I don't want to see it.

How did Cena get injured? Mr. Kennedy's hip toss apparently did the trick, but I think it's just the harsh schedule that Cena has put his body through.

Notice that Edge hasn't returned yet, and there's no real announcement of pending return, unless he's part of the 222 thing...which would be kind of cool! EDGE!!!!

I can hear the music going....

I'm tired.

Cena was getting stale anyways.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...