Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lesnar UFC - I'm Back



First and foremost, I'm back in black.

Well, more like in blue.

UFC is going to be great...for one major ppv. Seriously, Brock Lesnar = ratings, in my opinion. Seriously, there's going to be a major sell out when Lesnar gets into the UFC octagon because everyone loves to see someone get their teeth kicked in.

You better believe that Lesnar has a glass jaw. Seriously, there's no way that he's going to be in there and last against those UFC guys. They don't pull punches, they hit hard!

When will the show be? When will he fight? I don't know. I have no idea.

I'm back as well. I am sorry for the long delay, I was moving my house, and my internet was down.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...