Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mark Henry Still Here?

Are you annoyed yet?

Are you tired yet?

I know that I sure am. How in the world is MARK HENRY still active on the roster? This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. They couldn't keep Sylvester, but they are keeping Mark Henry?

The guy seriously is just large for no apparent reason. He's got some muscle, but he wrestles like a large man with no move set....

While I do acknowledge that John Cena doesn't have the largest selection of moves, he puts butts in the seat. What does Mark Henry do? He makes me wish he were fired.

Why WWE? Why must you pollute Heatcw with such garbage?

I don't mind the other big men....but even they are annoying. Two moves...no charisma...just plain boring.

Oh and How did the Miz get into the title hunt? Why did fans vote for him? The world is an odd place.

support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...