Friday, October 19, 2007

TNA Wrestling Sucks

I was watching Impact last night, and I just couldn't force myself to be disgusted with the amount of time they take for random conversation.

Not only that, the championship presentation was hilarious!

Christian Cage Comes out and says, "I'm not asking anymore, I am demanding a spot in the fight for the right spot! I want it tonight!"

So the counter to his statements are: "I know you want to fight for the chance to fight for the right to fight for the right, but Samoa Joe wants in too! So You two can fight for the right to fight for the right fight tonight!"

I wanted to strangle the writers of TNA.

Then Sting comes out...and he talks! Boring Sting promo...Angle comes out in the wheelchair...this is just horrible. What a finish too...



support this blog by clicking here for wwe dvd's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...