Monday, December 3, 2007

Wrestlemania 24 To End Illiteracy

I'm a big fan of literacy, and I loved how Rey Mysterio jr. and the WWE partnered a few years back to help get kids to start reading more. You even were given a free poster from WWE and a book for signing up with their reading program online. I remember the poster was really bad, with Rey Mysterio jumping over a bunch of books as if they were a hurdle to jump over to get to the prize.

I also did receive a complimentary copy of their road trips book which featured Big Show and Rey Mysterio on the cover.

But i didn't know the promotion went so well, then I checked out the news piece below: (rss subscribers click here to see article) It is an article about wwe partnering up to promote literacy once again. That's pretty cool.



Liked this post? Want to help me keep blogging? Buy a dvd or two from Amazon.com and save up to 75% off WWE merchandise, and get free shipping while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...