Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chavo Is A Dead Man



The WWE announced today that Chavo Guerrero will square off against the Dead Man, The Undertaker, this Friday night on Smackdown. I for one am fearing for Chavo's life (figuratively). There is no way out for Chavo.

Or is there?

Chavo Guerrero is aligned with Edge and Vickie, so will the match turn into a handicap match with Edge getting involved? Or will Chavo pick up a win thanks to interference?

I'm not sure, but I do know one thing: Chavo Guerrero is going to have his hands full this friday night on Smackdown!

Liked this post? Want to help me keep blogging? Buy a dvd or two from Amazon.com and save up to 75% off WWE merchandise, and get free shipping while you're at it; just click HERE

1 comment:

  1. See my comments in the post below this one--that strategy isn't something Edge is above using anymore than Chavo is.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...