Saturday, May 31, 2008

WWE One Night Stand PPV Predictions

This sunday, tomorrow, WWE is going to go live on PPV and have an slew of extreme matchups that are going to be awesome, or fail at grasping our attention.

So here are my productions...like you care...huh? I kid...I kid.

Edge vs Undertaker (TLC Match for World Heavyweight Championship)


Edge and Undertaker, it's a tough one, but with the last speech on Smackdown, things are going to be very good for The Undertaker! That's right, Undertaker is going to win this one, simply because he can't get fired...or can he? I'm a little doubtful that Edge can polish off the deadman in this match, and I do expect Vickie,Chavo and the edgekins to get beat downs too.

WWE Champion Triple H vs. Randy Orton (Last Man Standing Match)


There is no chance in hell that Triple H is walking out of this match without the world title. Look for Triple H to win this match up, as Orton is just not that good; at least not this time around.

John Cena vs. JBL (First Blood Match)

JBL lost an "I Quit" match against Cena before he retired for a little while. I highly doubt that CENA is going to lose this one. In fact, even if he gets booed out of the building, he'll still win this one. He's on his way back to the Title; but I hope he does a heel turn sooner than later.

Shawn Michaels vs. Batista (Stretcher Match)

Shawn Michaels is going to pull this one off, but not without interferance by Y2J! WWE would be stupid not to allow Y2J to make sure that HBK goes over, so that Y2J can get a piece of HBK....or...have MVP come in and get retribution for Batista smashing his set!

Whatever the case is...Batista is not winning this one.

Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga (Falls Count Anywhere)


Umaga is losing this one. That's all I have to say about this.

Big Show vs. John Morrison vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. CM Punk
(Singapore Cane Match
)

CM Punk for the win...it's about time that the briefcase holder gets a win.

Melina vs. Beth Phoenix ("I Quit" Match)


I don't really care about this one, but I'm sure The Glamazon is going to make Melina pay for being prettier than her.


Sir Jorge's WWE Store:

Check out our online store for big savings on wwe dvd, and wwe books. Our online store is powered by amazon.com so you're in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...