Monday, October 13, 2008

NO Raw Review, Maybe No ECW

Hey folks,

I'm currently out of town, and won't make the Raw review in time to post it. I usually record it and post the review on tuesday mornings, but this week I'm in Los Angeles visiting my mom and sister.

I might be able to get back to Seattle in time for the ECW review, and that will go up wednesday morning, but i'm not 100% sure just yet.

This week's Impact will get reviewed, and so will Smackdown.

Sorry for the minor inconvenience. However, why not buy something? It helps me get enough cash for a ppv this month, which would be nice.

Sir Jorge's WWE Store:

Check out our online store for big savings on wwe dvd, and wwe books. Our online store is powered by amazon.com so you're in good hands.

1 comment:

  1. Oh darn I was looking forward to see it. The Boogeyman returns on Monday Night Raw and Jackass' Johnny Knoxville appears.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...