Thursday, October 30, 2008

Overanalyzing Wrestling: Christian Edition

Boogeyman

The funniest thing to come out of wrestling this week didn't happen on any show. The funny thing about wrestling behind the scene's is stranger than anything that can be presented on screen. So check this out, Boogeyman and Booker T are hanging out together and they go to a sports bar to watch an NFL game. They get asked to leave because Boogey has a cross necklace on and its against the dress code. Before anything could go down however, Booker and Boogey leave. Sad huh? Can you imagine if the bar owners fought Boogeyman and Booker T? That would be incredibly hilarious to me. Look for Boogeyman to make his return on Halloween...or not.

Did you hear about Evan Bourne? Kid's done for 4 months thanks a legit injury on ECW. That's right, Evan Bourne suffered a legit injury. He tore ligaments in his ankle. This means that Vinnie Mac is once again going to ground the cruiserweights, as if there were many to talk about. This is a sad thing for Bourne, he was getting a good push through the WWE ranks. I wonder how it is that the mexican Lucha Libre stars are able to have a high flying offense and yet they don't have nearly as many injuries as the WWE stars. It's just funny to me.

In recent comments made by Y2J, he said that punching Shawn Michael's wife was tough but that it all worked out. I remember when that went down, it was nuts, Chris Jericho got real heat on that one, that's for sure.

This week in wrestling has been lackluster so far, to say the least. I mean there was a few good moments, but overall I'm not as excited as I once was. I am not sure if I ever will be marking out as much as I did when I was a little kid watching Hogan and Andre battle it out. However, I'm still here, don't worry.

Here's a classic match for you guys from vaults of WCW:

War Games 1989 from The Great American Bash:

The Road Warriors, The Midnight Express and Steve Williams vs. The Fabulous Freebirds and The Samoan Swat Team




and Part 2:



Sir Jorge's WWE Store:

Check out our online store for big savings on wwe dvd, and wwe books. Our online store is powered by amazon.com so you're in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...