Friday, April 17, 2009

WWE Superstars 4/16/09 Results

I don't get WGN at all. There is no Seattle city that gets it via Cable, and I don't want to get Direct tv just to see it. So here are the results, no review added...just the results.

WWE Superstars 4/16/09 Results

Cody Rhodes defeated Shane McMahon by Disqualification
Christian defeated Finlay in the finals of the Elimination Chase to Backlash
Undertaker defeated Matt Hardy by Countout


So that's that, I'll post the results for these events whenever they happen. Maybe WGN will be available for me soon. Until then, here are the results.

IF you are reading this and get WGN, you can always join me by writing a review and I'll post it for you on this site as a GUEST reviewer.

Don't miss out on WWE Starrcade: The Essential Collection DVD Box Set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...