Friday, October 30, 2009

TNA Impact Results 10/29/09

Sometimes things happen that is beyond my control. Well, last night I guess I had some control, but it messed up the TNA review as we know it. I was trying to watch the new episode of The Office, but accidentally canceled the TNA recording, so I didn't get impact to review this morning. I usually do it in the morning because I go to bed earlier than most...due to my wife's work schedule.

So instead of a full review, here's the results. I'll have a full Smackdown review for you though, so stick with me.

Tna Impact Results 10/29/09

Tara defeated Alyssa Flash
The Motor City Machine Guns defeated Team 3D
Eric Young vs. Bobby Lashley no contest
Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky and Lacey Von Erich defeated Odb, Christy Hemme, and Hamada
Abyss defeated Dr. Stevie
Matt Morgan defeated Rhino
Kurt Angle vs. Desmond Wolfe in a street fight no contest

Hulk Hogan shows up tonight, and you know what? i don't know if he can coexist with Vince Russo...want proof? Just look at the WCW shoot that had Russo firing Hogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...