Thursday, February 4, 2010

From The Mailbag 2/4/10 Edition

We're back after another seven days from the last time. I've been lucky enough to sign up for satellite television for a lower rate, to get the ball rolling on this site, and well, I'm still broke. I have no job, and am struggling...and yet no one buys anything.

Whatever...let's talk wrestling! Or should I say WRASTLING like the classic briscoe brothers would have said.

MC said in regards to this week's Monday Night Raw:

The things that caught my attention in Shawn Michaels post-match meltdown was he was tearing the DX stuff off his body.

Looks like Michaels vs. Hunter redux may be coming sooner rather than later.


If HBK fights HHH I'm going to be mad. I don't want to see them fight ever again. Shawn's break down was good and tearing DX apart means Hornswoggle's out of a job. We'll have to wait and see where it goes.

dag8ownar said in regards to this week's Monday Night Raw:

Hopefully we won't be getting a Shawn vs Hunter feud again. Please no ...

I marked out loud during the last segment. That's how every feud should start. I'm tired of watching weak angles. Heel wrestlers look terribly weak nowadays and that's why i liked what Batista and Vince did to Bret last night.

I'm also looking forward for an Edge vs Jericho feud. Chris is badass as a heel and Edge is sick in his own awesome way. They would do great, i'm sure. And what's so freaking good about Sheamus (or whatever is spelled)?. Last time i checked he was squashing jobbers on ECW, i simply don't get it ...


I'm with you, I hate the idea of HHH vs HBK. The last segment, yes, I marked out huge too, I thought McMahon got hit hard. Vince got a black eye after the segment, and I swear Hart took a hard shot on his face. That being said, Batista also gave Hart a hard shot in the shoulder and jaw. It might have been bad enough to not warrant a Batista bomb.

Edge vs Jericho? I hope so. However, let me let you guys in on an interesting note:

For the house show coming near me they are advertising Chris Jericho vs Rey Mysterio in a match for the #1 contender shot at Wrestlemania.

So I'm not so sure Jericho will even be champion. We'll see.

Anonymous said in regards to last week's TNA Impact:

What the hell happened to jeff hardy? Are they seriously just dropping that or is he taking a break or what?

The whole TNA universe is asking the same thing. What the hell? I don't know. No one's talking about him so I guess that's the end of that.

I want to thank each and everyone of you that commented, thank you very much. Keep the comments coming, email me, chat with me on aim and let's keep on talking wrestling. I'll have my first ever Superstars review up tomorrow, Smackdown review this weekend and so on and so forth.

If you have any money please donate or buy something. I could use the help.

1 comment:

  1. About a month ago, they were advertising a house show in Eastern Canada during Raw for this month saying "Watch John Cena defend his title against Randy Orton", so I tend to take the planned matches with a grain of salt.

    The talent they are advertising will be there sure, but I never buy the configurations they tell you.

    But as someone who has been to house shows, I would have to take your word for it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...