Friday, March 5, 2010

WWE Friday Night Smackdown 3/6/10 Results and Review

WWE Friday Night Smackdown 3/6/10 Results

Matt Hardy defeated Drew McIntyre
Shelton Benjamin defeated Dolph Ziggler
Ezekiel defeated Jimmy Wang Yang
Rey Mysterio defeated Luke Gallows
John Morrison & R Truth defeated The Hart Dynasty, and Cryme Tyme
Edge defeated Big Show

WWE Friday Night Smackdown 3/6/10 Review

The show opened up with Edge and the Big show trading verbal blows, before Edge threw the Big Show over the top rope.

Backstage Drew McIntyre got his loss expunged from the record. So he never lost. He’ll face Matt Hardy in a money in the bank qualifying match later tonight.

Matt Hardy defeated Drew McIntyre

Matt Hardy has this match going completely his way, he had Drew down and out for the most part. Hardy kept pushing and looking for ways to win, but couldn’t put away the champ until a few pin reversals got him the win! Drew McIntyre loses to Matt Hardy clean, without the twist of fate or anything. He’ll go to Money in the Bank.

Shelton Benjamin defeated Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler wrestled his normal match up, and he wasn’t getting Benjamin off his game. Shelton really muscled through and hit Paydirt, winning this match up. Dolph went for his finisher, but just didn’t have enough to land it.

Ezekiel defeated Jimmy Wang Yang

I’m not sure why Yang is still employed. Ezekiel completely buries Yang, it wasn’t even close.

Rey Mysterio defeated Luke Gallows

Gallows had this match in the bag, hitting Rey with major hits left and right. Hitting him with the lumber, but Mysterio was bound for a comeback. Gallows went for a powerbomb but couldn’t get it, and Mysterio got the win with a nice pin.

Post match Punk couldn’t hit the GTS.

John Morrison & R Truth defeated The Hart Dynasty, and Cryme Tyme

This match could’ve been amazing, instead it was slow, boring and boring. I got tired, I didn’t pay as much attention, and saw that Truth got the pin. I saw on his twitter before the match up that this was going to happen. Lame.

Edge defeated Big Show

Edge has been wrestling quite a lot lately. Interesting to see him wrestle the Big Show. Not a bad match, but Show losing seemed odd to me. Afterward Edge hit Chris Jericho with a spear.

1 comment:

  1. www.primaloans.com
    Any questions about loans? You may ask me – I feel as an expert now! And all what I had to do was to read the information on primaloans.com. I am jut happy that I found this site! It helped me a lot –I made my choice within an hour and tomorrow I will be a happy loan owner.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...