Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WWE NXT 5/25/10 Results and Review

***NOTE****

Well, it has happened folks, I have canceled my satellite television service, which means I won't be watching wrestling live. I'll have to hunt down episodes on a variety of different websites.

I appreciate you readers, all 2 of you, that have helped me keep this thing going, but I have no money, no job, and am on the verge of getting kicked out of my home.

If I'm late on my reviews, don't worry, they'll show up...it's just going to take time or they'll be limited to what I can watch at a friend's house.


WWE NXT 5/25/10 Results

R-Truth & David “A-List” Otunga defeated Christian & Heath Slater
Justin Gabriel defeated Wade Barrett

WWE NXT 5/25/10 Review

The most important thing that happened on NXT was that the one man rock band was eliminated. Remember folks, this is all scripted.

Oh right, I forgot, Daniel Bryan confronted Michael Cole, or rather Cole tried to do so. Whatever the case, it sucked...until Cole gets beat up, I don't care.

R-Truth & David “A-List” Otunga defeated Christian & Heath Slater

This match was ok at best. I don't like how Otunga isn't all that good, but I do like how Truth at least gave it a good shot. Slater and Christian are ok as a team, but they are like mayo to me...I just don't like them. Or maybe they're too white for me.

Justin Gabriel defeated Wade Barrett

I can't believe this happened. Barrett is supposed to be the "it" guy and yet he loses to the guy with one trick...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...