Friday, June 25, 2010

TNA Impact 6/24/10 Results

Without cable I've been trying to stream the shows or find a suitable download, but this week I couldn't stream the show because my internet was down from 6 pm to 3 am this morning.

I searched high and low and couldn't find either Superstars, Smackdown (Australian version) or Impact. So instead of writing lengthy reviews, here's the results.

From what I can see, I didn't miss much.

TNA Impact 6/24/10 Results

TNA Impact opened with Hulk Hogan announcing Fatal Fourway match for the TNA World Title at Victory Road. It'll be champion Rob Van Dam against Jeff Hardy, Mr. Anderson, and Abyss.

Why in the world is Abyss getting a title shot? It's beyond me. That dude sucks, face it.

Velvet Sky defeated Angelina Love by disqualification
Jay Lethal defeated Kazarian n.
Kurt Angle defeated Desmond Wolfe
The Doug Williams vs. Brian Kendrick
Beer Money (Robert Roode and James Storm) defeated Ink, Inc. (Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal)
Abyss defeated Mr. Anderson in a Falls Count Anywhere Match

1 comment:

  1. LOL That ending sucked monkey balls.

    And i don't think Matt is going away anytime soon. He's still pretty damn over, dunno why though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...