Friday, June 11, 2010

WWE Superstars 6/10/10 Results

WWE Superstars 6/10/10 Results

I'm not sure if anyone actually watches the WWE thursday show, but I've been hearing that there are some great matches shown. I don't have cable or anything, so not only do I not see Superstars, I don't even get to see a replay.

While I'm at it, I'll have to note that my reviews are delayed due to streams getting shut down, my lack of television subscriptions, and slow-ass internet.

Other than that, here's the WWE Superstars review:

Alicia Fox defeated Gail Kim
Primo & Zack Ryder defeated Goldust & Yoshi Tatsu
Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston defeated Luke Gallows

1 comment:

  1. yeah superstars is okay half the time. half the time its boring, and the other half is the mid-carders putting on ppv-quality matches so it's kind of a catch as catch can experience.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...