Saturday, August 7, 2010

WWE Superstars 8/5/10 Results and Review

WWE Superstars 8/5/10 Results

Layla defeated Tiffany
Hawkins & Archer defeated The Dudebusters
Evan Bourne defeated Zack Ryder

WWE Superstars 8/5/10 Review

Another wrestling show another review, and I'm dead tired. As soon as I heard the divas music...I knew I was in for another hate filled night.

Layla defeated Tiffany

Layla in person is quite attractive, on tv? Not so much. Tiffany in person? not that hot to me. These two put on a sub-standard divas match and I didn't like it. I'm so sick of the divas division, they are some of the worst wrestlers ever. That being said, I didn't hate this match quite as much as I thought I would. There was some legit wrestling somewhere in this match, and that was a stunning thing. Layla worked on Tiffany's knee until she hit her finisher and that was that. This match took longer than many other divas matches I've seen and Layla came out on top without much interference from Michelle McCool.

Hawkins & Archer defeated The Dudebusters

The announce team said that this was an impressive win, but I didn't think it was. This match sucked, it was just another tag team match for me. Hawkins and Archer can actually wrestle, but they aren't growing on me or the crowd. They suck, and the Dudebusters? They are glorified jobbers.

Evan Bourne defeated Zack Ryder

The main event on Superstars doesn't get enough attention. There have been some solid matches on Superstars and this one was definitely a good one. Evan Bourne took a lot of punishment from Ryder and in the end Ryder made a crucial mistake, he fell off the top rope, or rather was thrown off and out came the Shooting Star Press and Bourne takes out Ryder. A great overall contest with some big moves, a good pace, and of course the Shooting Star Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...