Sunday, September 26, 2010

WWE Friday Night Smackdown 9/24/10 Results and Review

WWE Friday Night Smackdown 9/24/10 Results

Kane defeated Chris Masters
Drew McIntyre & Dashing Cody Rhodes defeated The Hart Dynasty
Chavo Guerrero defeated Kaval
The Big Show defeated Curt Hawkins & Vance Archer
CM Punk defeated Luke Gallows
MVP defeated Dolph Ziggler via countout

WWE Friday Night Smackdown 9/24/10 Review

This was supposedly the last Smackdown on My Network.

Kane defeated Chris Masters

Chris Masters was completely buried in this match. Remember when Chris Masters was in the main event of ppv's? Yeah, neither do I. Kane wins...I hate kane, you don't care, and most of the WWE universe doesn't care.

Drew McIntyre & Dashing Cody Rhodes defeated The Hart Dynasty

Once again, the Hart Dynasty looks like idiots. They lose to a hot shot tag team and that was that. I wasn't impressed, you didn't care, and no one really cared. The bad guys win an easy match, the crowd wasn't even into it. The tag division is so sad these days.

Chavo Guerrero defeated Kaval

The crowd didn't care, but I might have cared a little bit. Chavo beat down Kaval and won. Kaval buried again. Chavo hasn't been relevant in a long time, and I do believe he's only kept on as a legacy.

Alberto Del Rio cut a promo and beat up Christian. Christian is having surgery, he's out. Del Rio continues to thrive.

Backstage, Undertaker looked like a beaten old man. I'm tired of him, he should retire soon.

The Big Show defeated Curt Hawkins & Vance Archer

Big Show wins again. No surprise here. The tag division is a big joke in wwe.

CM Punk defeated Luke Gallows

Luke Gallows and the straightedge society are done. At least that's what I think. Luke Gallows barely put up a fight against PUnk. Punk's stable could've been massive, instead, it's over. I'm sick of bad wrestling.

MVP defeated Dolph Ziggler via countout

Ziggler moves onto a new feud after facing Kofi 20 billion times. MVP was semi-over with the crowd and he was able to get in a lot of offense, but the champion was quite smart, as he eventually just left the ring with his title and let himself get counted out for the cheap win.

Kane came out to cut a promo, it was stupid. Undertaker had a casket rolled out to the ring and inside the casket...Paul Bearer...yep. That's it. Paul Bearer...yep. He'sback and he's scary...I don't care, you shouldn't care either.

I'm so sick...literally, I can't care about bad wrestling today. I'll be back later with more crap. I'm going to go lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...