Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WWE Monday Night Raw 9/27/10 Results and Review

WWE Monday Night Raw 9/27/10 Results

Alex Riley & The Miz defeated John Morrison & Daniel Bryan
Natalya won a Divas Battle Royal
Sheamus vs The Great Khali
John Cena defeated Edge
Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel defeated Evan Bourne & Mark Henry
Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre defeated The Hart Dynasty
Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton

WWE Monday Night Raw 9/27/10 Review

The show opened up with a recap of last week's beat down of Daniel Bryan. This is the best feud I've seen in a long time, and the editing and package made the championship seem so much more important, and that's something the WWE needs to capitalize on with all the titles, to get the monster ratings.

Alex Riley & The Miz defeated John Morrison & Daniel Bryan

This was a cool enough match up. The Miz and Riley work really well together, and the match had a lot of good points, especially the hot tag to get Bryan into the match up. The Miz once again was looking like he couldn't take out Bryan. Miz countered Bryan and hit the Skull Crushing Finale onto Bryan and won this match up.

Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison will fight each other in a submissions count anywhere match.

Natalya won a Divas Battle Royal

This was ok I guess. I didn't hate it, and Laycool was on commentary. Natalya is now the #1 contender for the divas title.

Sheamus vs The Great Khali

This match sucked. Sheamus beat up Khali outside and the bell rung. I still think Sheamus sucks, and Khalie is still jobbing. Whatever the case is, I was bored, and didn't care for this. I guess the match ended in a no contest.

Edge did his cutting edge thing with the general manager, and it was dumb, they set up another match I've seen 100 MILLION times before.

Edge defeated John Cena

John Cena lost to Edge in a miracle. The match was short, and was overall just stupid to me. I've already seen John Cena defeat Edge in every type match possible. I hated it. This crap sucks.

The match was restarted...predictably when the general manager chimed in.

John Cena defeated Edge

Once again, a stupid match and after the restart a predictable outcome. WHO CARES!

Post match, Edge beat up the General Manager stand.

Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel defeated Evan Bourne & Mark Henry

This was an ok match, with some nice high spots to finish off things. Evan Bourne's shooting star press is just spectacular. Nexus won, and I guess that's fine.

Post match Nexus beat up their opponents...I didn't care.

Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre defeated The Hart Dynasty

Once again the tag team champions win against the former tag champs. It wasn't anything that great, and I didn't really care too much.

Post match, The Hart Dynasty look to be splitting up too. Oh well.

Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton

This match was given a little bit of time, and I didn't hate it, I thought it was fair enough. The match had its slow points, but overall it was a good overall main event for Raw. Jericho's losing streak keeps moving.

The match ended when Sheamus ran into interfere. I don't know who won and they didn't really announce it. This was stupid. I hate non-finish Raw matches.

Jericho hit the Code Breaker on Orton, and left him in the ring dead. I guess that's that folks. I'll have a Hell in the Cell ppv review next monday, but of course superstars, impact, and smackdown later this week.

I didn't like Raw. I also have a head cold. Oh well.

Oh and Orton punted Jericho to the hospital....whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...