Saturday, October 2, 2010

WWE Friday Night Smackdown 10/1/10 Results and Review

WWE Friday Night Smackdown 10/1/10 Results

Dolph Ziggler vs MVP (no contest)
Natalya, The Bellas & Kelly Kelly defeated Laycool, Maryse & Alicia Fox
The Nexus defeated The Big Show
The Undertaker defeated CM Punk
Randy Orton defeated Cody Rhodes
John Cena vs Kane in a lumberjack match with nexus (no contest)

WWE Friday Night Smackdown 10/1/10 Review

Friday Night Smackdown moved to SyFy and I didn't care, you didn't care, and apparently Greenday is the new theme song? Ugh...lousy start. THe show started right away with an intercontinental title match!?! I guess that's cool.

Dolph Ziggler vs MVP (no contest)

I'm a fan of Dolph Ziggler, he's actually a good overall worker and I think he has a lot of potential to be a great mid-carder. I don't see him as a world title contender, but as the IC champion or US champion? Yep! This match was getting really good, I liked it, and then THE NEXUS came out and jumped Ziggler! That was the end of this match.

Nexus then got into the ring and jumped MVP!

Big Show came out for the save, but he was handling the guys easily...which was interesting to see. Nexus eventually won this round.

John Cena ran out, and he got beat up too.

Big show changed things up with a chair. I didn't care.

Natalya, The Bellas & Kelly Kelly defeated Laycool, Maryse & Alicia Fox

Terrible as usual. This is just stupid. The commentary switched to promoting Mick Foley's book, which was odd. The crowd was dead, and I was coughing up a lung since I'm sick still...and still can't get a damn job....oh well. Maryse tapped out to the Sharpshooter and that was that. Laycool together are kind of sexy...I wouldn't mind saying "what's up?" but other than that, this match sucked.

Jack Swagger came out to sing his own praises, and eventually Edge came out to mop up. Oh and there was an "Eagle" in the ring...and Edge beat it up. Swagger was dressed as a king...ugh...this was so stupid. Not since Angle was interupted by Shane McMahon have I cared for an "angle" of this type. The mascot got speared and I guess that got a cheap pop.

The Nexus defeated The Big Show

The whole Nexus did something that they couldn't do at ANY OTHER TIME! They beat 1 man. They beat Big Show and won. If this were John Cena, he'd rise up and beat all of them!

The Undertaker defeated CM Punk

What the heck? Is CM Punk now a resident jobber? He loses again clean. Undertaker sucks, Punk is getting "buried" and ugh...I'm tired of these recycled stories.

Rey Mysterio returned from a fractured arm? Stupid. Alberto Del Rio and Mysterio had words, and that was that. Del Rio escaped. I give up...Mysterio beat up the ring announcer, and that was that.

Randy Orton defeated Cody Rhodes

As if this was a suprrise. Orton barely even broke a sweat here. Orton not only beat Rhodes he hit McIntyre with an RKO! I'm sick of these "Super Hero" characters. It was ok for me in the 80's but now? Ugh...we've moved so far away from this. Sheamus hit the "bro" kick. I don't know the real name nor do I care...Sheamus sucks. This match was stupid...ugh...no more brand seperation? I'll take it.

John Cena vs Kane in a lumberjack match with nexus (no contest)

I'm sick of these two. Kane hasn't been relevant to me in a long time. Cena sucks. This match was stupid. It was a slow moving match that looked to be another non-finish. Nexus interfered and Cena ran away.

The lights went out and guess what? Undertaker was there and he beat up Kane...ugh...I'm so sick of this lame feud. The show ended with the two brothers staring each other down...ugh...what a terrible smackdown show. Worst SMACKDOWN EVER! EVER! SO TIRED OF THIS BS!

1 comment:

  1. lol your reviews are funny and true. wwe is getting so lame, it's hard to care anymore

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...