Friday, October 1, 2010

WWE Superstars 9/30/10 Results and Review

WWE Superstars 9/30/10 Results

The Bella Twins defeated Alicia Fox & Jillian
Kofi Kingston defeated Jack Swagger via dq

WWE SUperstars 9/30/10 Review

Well, look at what we have here, more WWE programming. I'm finally getting over this head cold I had. I still have no job, still have no leads, and am 2 weeks away from getting welfare and food stamps, but at least I can enjoy some fine wrestling programming...right right? Anybody?

FYI, i'm looking for a "news" guy. Email me at sirjorge AT gmail dot com. You won't get paid, I don't get paid, but you'll be able to post your thoughts on news. Let me know if you're interested.

The Bella Twins defeated Alicia Fox & Jillian

This is not the best way to start Superstars. The Bella Twins haven't been good in a long time, and well, the other divas? Not good at all. I really really miss the old TNA knockouts, when they actually wrestled. Just so you know how this match went, within 3 seconds of the bell ringing, there was a botch. The Bellas win...and it was stupid. This match lasted a lot longer than the average divas match, but it didn't really matter, it was boring.

The second segment of the show was the FULL VERSION of Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho from Monday Night Raw. THis is stupid. I already saw it....waste of time.

Kofi Kingston defeated Jack Swagger via dq

This match was given a lot of time, but that isn't necessarily a good thing. These two are capable of a quality match, but this wasn't one of those nights. Swagger eventually lost for not letting go of Kofi's leg with the ankle lock. Kofi continues his downward spiral, that's for sure.

Overall, this show sucked. Superstars can have some major hits, but this night it was all misses. I didn't like it at all, and didn't care for anything that happened on the show. Swagger's post match beatdown of Kofi was ok I guess...but I didn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...