Friday, December 17, 2010

WWE Superstars 12/16/10 Results and Review

WWE Superstars 12/16/10 Results

JTG defeated Curt Hawkins
Zack Ryder defeated Darren Young
Drew McIntyre defeated Yoshi Tatsu

WWE Superstars 12/16/10 Review

Before I get into the review, I'd like to ask any reader out there to utilize the amazon.com links on this site to purchase items from them. I could use any help I can get in terms of making extra money, as I have no job, and there's no presents or even a tree at my house this year. We just have no money to spare. I get internet access from the library, so these reviews and shows are thanks to my local public library. If they close down, I wouldn't have a blog anymore.

And now, the review:

JTG defeated Curt Hawkins

JTG needs to get back with Shad and they need to reform their tag team. This match wasn't half bad, but the commentary and the "piped" in sounds were terrible. The match started slowly, but eventually went forward and started to pick up steam after Hawkins made this into a snooze fest. JTG has some good offense, and after hitting The Shout Out, Hawkins was put away.

This match wasn't that great, but JTG could be finally getting a push. He can talk on the mic, he has a persona, and maybe people like him enough to see him as a contender for one of the mid-card titles, maybe.

NXT looks ok this season, but I never watch, cause I can't stand internet shows.

Zack Ryder defeated Darren Young

Darren Young is really making a name for himself, and I really like him. I could see him showing up to help thwart NXT and I loved when he returned and said that he wasn't the weak link, he was the missing link, and BOOOM got taken out. I'd love to see him comeback and mop up. He's got a new hairstyle. I wanted to note that Superstars, during this match, had a different camera and it was really stupid, it was too close, and the cuts were odd, it was a weird looking thing.

The match was fast moving, and wasn't half bad. Zack Ryder hit a nice stand up neck breaker, and he continued to be his persona through out his offense. Darren Young can really take a beating, which is interesting. Ryder hit the Rough Ryder (leaping leg drop) and Darren Young once again loses. I liked the match enough, but Ryder deserves more. He should be fighting for a midcard belt too.

Drew McIntyre defeated Yoshi Tatsu

Drew McIntyre and Yoshi Tatsu were given a good amount of time, and it wasn't half bad, it was interesting and went back and forth. Drew eventually won, but it was just didn't matter, he sucks. I think he sucks, and well, Tatsu's gimmick can only get him so far. The match eventually finished and that was that, just another win.

Overall Superstars wasn't that good, it had a couple of good moments, but overall it just wasn't worth watching. I could've done without it. I wish the WWE would tie in more stories from Raw and Smackdown on to the show, and then maybe I could care more for it. As a pure wrestling show, it's not half bad, so I guess they have that going for it.

I would please ask anyone that shops on amazon.com, to use the links in the sidebar, and support this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...