Friday, December 3, 2010

WWE Superstars 12/3/10 Results and Review

WWE Superstars 12/3/10 Results

Tyler Reks defeated Trent Berretta
William Regal defeated Darren Young
Tyson Kidd defeated DH Smith

WWE Superstars 12/3/10 Review

Another week of Thursday night wrestling, and I'm not as tired as I usually am. It's probably because I have no job, so I can sleep more often.

Here is how things went down, on the least watched wrestling show aside from Impact.

Tyler Reks defeated Trent Berretta

Tyler Reks and Trent Berretta really went out there and fought hard for this one, even if no one cared. I can't get behind either guy here. The match had a few moments that looked good, especially with the high flyer getting the best of the monster, but overall, the end wasn't that great with a torture rack into a slam of sorts. Tyler Reks eventually outlasted Trent and won.

The two have talent, but I don't care about either one's character, so eh...I didn't really care for the match, I guess.

NXT Season 3's winner was announced, and the winner of NXT is:

Kaitlyn


No one cared, especially me.

William Regal defeated Darren Young

Darren Young completely beat down Darren Young again. Young has been getting better each and every week, but wow, Regal really put him away. The Regal Stretch looked really good, and Young is on his way out, he's just on his way out.

CM Punk was on the mic with the new guy, and it was good overall. I liked it a lot, and hope Darren Young is the wild card in the Nexus angle in coming weeks.

Tyson Kidd defeated DH Smith

This match was given some time, but it wasn't all that great. I was actually bored a few times during this match, despite the two of them working well together. The match had a few high spots, but neither man has the charisma that their family has, so it's going to take some time to build on obvious in ring talent. The two are done, I guess...or rather, the tag team is done.

Shop with WWE Shopzone online and save 10% by clicking below. As a thank you for reading this blog:Use code USEIT during checkout and get 10% off your order of $70+ at WWEShop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...