Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Week In Wrestling New Year 2011 Edition

This week in wrestling started with a bang after Christmas. I watched the last Smackdown of 2010 during New Year's Day. My wife has a job, but I don't, so I was at home bored to death. It's 6 degrees outside and I'm thinking about professional wrestling, because I don't have anything else to do.

This week in wrestling was one of the most memorable for me. So here it is a small look back at the week in wrestling.

Best Show

The best show has to be WWE Raw. This week's Raw really came to an amazing ending. Not only did John Cena get laid out by the Nexus, giving him a huge beat down. But CM PUNK came out and is now the leader of NEXUS and is replacing Wade Barrett. I'm hoping that WWE doesn't screw this one up.

Worst Show

TNA Impact stunk up the year and didn't finish 2010 with greatness. I don't remember anything worth mentioning about this week's impact. I think there was a minor swerve, and maybe teasing an Aj Style face turn, I don't know. I can't stand the current TNA product, but I keep watching because I'm an idiot.

Best Match

Match of the week has to go to the triple threat Intercontinental championship match between Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, and Dolph Ziggler. I'm so glad that the IC title is getting pushed more in recent years. The match was good and had some nice spots back and forth action and overall good wrestling in an era with terrible wrestling. The ending was lame, but up until then, it was good.

That's about it for this last week in wrestling. Happy New Year. Thank you for reading, and leave a comment, if you're reading come on, help me out!

------------------

What did you think of the show? Have comments? Leave a comment here on the blog or email me with your comments. Also, please check out amazon.com here for all kinds of wwe merch. Remember to look at the top selling Pro Wrestling Merch from last month here.

If you're new, subscribe to the RSS FEED HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...