Friday, January 7, 2011

WWE Superstars 1/6/10 Results and Review

daniel bryan

WWE Superstars 1/6/10 Results

Tyler Reks defeated JTG
Chris Masters defeated Curt Hawkins
Yoshi Tatsu defeated Zack Ryder
Tyson Kidd & Ted Dibiase Jr defeated Daniel Bryan & Mark Henry

WWE Superstars 1/6/10 Review

The first Superstars that I could watch, and it's Jack Korpel and Matt Striker on commentary and out comes JTG to face Tyler Reks. I liked the surfer gimmick, but that was just me. This kind of "Conan" gimmick, is boring to me.

Tyler Reks defeated JTG

This match surprised me, Tyler Reks usually plows through his oppnents with relative ease and I thought this match was going to be another squash. However, this match had JTG hitting some nice moves and hard moves against Reks, but just when I thought to mention that, Reks hit his finisher and this thing was all over. Reks wins, and no one in the crowd cared. He's not that good.

Chris Masters defeated Curt Hawkins

This match wasn't all that great, it bored me really. Chris Masters put short work into defeating Curt Hawkins and the match was easily over after a few power moves. I didn't care.

I'm not watching NXT, I don't care.

Yoshi Tatsu defeated Zack Ryder

Zack Ryder loses this contest and it was a good back and forth affair. It really is a weird match up, and I'm not sure why Ryder doesn't get a better push. This match had a lot of action, lots of good moments, but it just didn't amount to much fan fare. Tatsu hit some sick kicks and eventually beat Ryder. Zack Ryder could be such a huge star, and yet they don't use him. I don't know.

Tyson Kidd & Ted Dibiase Jr defeated Daniel Bryan & Mark Henry

This boring match had some good action here and there. It had a lot of moments that were fast, and obviously foreshadowing the future, but after Daniel Bryan kept going for his finisher, this thing sunk. Tyson Kidd hit a nice neck breaker and pinned Bryan.

Overall not a great show, and I really am not sure why the WWE keeps putting this show out, it's not nearly as good as either major shows on Mondays and Fridays, and really is just a filler show that bores me.

------------------

What did you think of the show? Have comments? Leave a comment here on the blog or email me with your comments. Also, please check out amazon.com here for all kinds of wwe merch. Remember to look at the top selling Pro Wrestling Merch from last month here. If you're new, subscribe to the RSS FEED HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...