Monday, October 15, 2012

WWE Smackdown 10/12/12 Results and Review Late But Never Down

WWE Smackdown 10/12/12 Results

K.O. Punch vs. Brogue Kick: Big Show def. Sheamus
Non-Title: Sheamus defeated Tensai
Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal (with Drew McIntyre) defeated Team CoBro
Kane defeated Dolph Ziggler (with Vickie Guerrero) by DQ
Big Show defeated Kofi Kingston
Sin Cara defeated Damien Sandow (with Cody Rhodes)
Alberto Del Rio (with Ricardo Rodriguez) defeated Daniel Bryan

WWE Smackdown 10/12/12 Review

Well, I am terribly late with this review, but you'll have to excuse me. I don't have a job and this blog alongside my other writing projects, I am 100% freelance. I don't make a lot of money, and I BEG YOU, to buy something from amazon if you can. If not, it's cool.

Alright, so Smackdown was on friday, I saw it later than that, and here I am talking about it.

What was good?

Well, the opening sucked. I hate the build up to this Big Slow match with Sheamus. The BRO kick is still cool, but I'll never call it anything but the "BRO" kick, sorry. This led into a Tensai match....sigh.....

Oh right, I'm talking good stuff right?

The one man rock band is exciting to me, I like that gimmick. Maybe it's cause I think Heath Slater has something special, maybe it's just that I love air guitar too much to boo him, but it's cool.

Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio put on a good main event for television, and the constant scary moments between his ring announcer and himself going through the back all night was a funny thing. I hate orton, but I liked how there wasn't anything to "fear".

Aside from those few gems, Smackdown was full of dread.

The Bad?

Everything else. The B show sucks, face it, there's not a whole lot of wrestling that can save it. Sure, I like some small things here and there, but as a cohesive program? Smackdown is lacking in all departments. Maybe I just need more wrestling, maybe I'm just jaded, but the show isn't that great, and it is showing.

I do like Kane, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, and other spots, but this night's show wasn't that great.

Oh well.

Please Support This Website:

This post was brought to you in part by CM PUNK THE BEST IN THE WORLD BLU RAY. It comes out sooner than you think, and you can save 30% by ordering from amazon.com here. Help me out by purchasing the blu ray and let me know if it's any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...