Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WWE Raw Results 5/5/12 Results and Review

WWE Raw Results 5/5/12

6-Man Tag: R-Truth, Rey Mysterio, & Sin Cara def. Antonio Cesaro & The Prime Time Players
Cody Rhodes (with Damien Sandow) def. Daniel Bryan (with Kane)
Kane (with Daniel Bryan) def. Damien Sandow (with Cody Rhodes)
Sheamus def. The Miz
Layla & Kaitlyn def. Eve & Aksana by Kaitlyn pinning Eve
Non-Title: Kofi Kingston (with Randy Orton) def. Alberto Del Rio
Team CoBro def. Primo & Epico by Santino Marella
Wade Barrett def. Brodus Clay
Heath Slater def. Jey Uso
Ryback & John Cena def. CM Punk & Dolph Ziggler by Ryback

WWE Raw Review of Sorts 5/5/12


img src wwe.com

Raw was not at all what I thought it would be. It was filled with story lines and boring matches that really didn't do anything but fuel my disdain for the current product. I thought for a while, a few weeks ago, that the WWE could possibly be exciting one more time, but it seems to be a boring world of sorts. There's so many wrestlers and so many convoluted story lines that I'm not sure which ones I should truly care about and which ones I should let go.

The Worst of RAW

There is so much that sucked on Raw that I don't know what I should call the worst. I'll call out 1/2 the show if not 3/4 of the show for being absolutely dog crap. I didn't find anything at all compelling with the exception of the main event.

The Best of Raw

The tag team match and Ryback pinning Punk is something that is definitely worth noting. Furthermore there are a few wild cards that the WWE can play going into Survivor's Series.

I for on am excited to see whether or not John Cena will turn heel, or Ryback will turn Heel and beat up Cena. Either way, at one point during the big main event at Survivor's Series Cena and Ryback are going to have to fight or argue and that's where Punk can either win, or lose. We'll see how that turns out.

That's it for my thoughts on Raw, I hated most of it, but then again, I'm sure you did too.

Support this Blog PLEASE!

This post was brought to you in part by CM PUNK THE BEST IN THE WORLD BLU RAY. It comes out sooner than you think, and you can save 30% by ordering from amazon.com here. Help me out by purchasing the blu ray and let me know if it's any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...