Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WWE Monday Night Raw Results and Review 12/17/2012 Ric Flair Returns

WWE Monday Night Raw Results

Rey Mysterio def. Damien Sandow
Non-Title: Kaitlyn def. Eve
Non-Title: Kofi Kingston def. Tensai
The Great Khali def. David Otunga
Brodus Clay def. JTG
Cody Rhodes def. Sin Cara
6-Man Tag: The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, & Tommy Dreamer def. 3MB
Non-Title: Ryback def. Antonio Cesaro
Mixed Tag Match: John Cena & Vickie Guerrero def. Dolph Ziggler & AJ Lee

WWE Monday Night Raw Review

I've been working really hard lately, and for those 2 readers out there that still follow this blog I'm sorry to let you down. I am a freelance writer so if I don't write for others I don't get to pay my rent. I finally had time to settle down and write a review about wrestling.

The night saw a lot of great things, well only a few great things and a lot of garbage.

Ric Flair returned and got into a scuffle with CM Punk which prompted a great deal of fan reaction, the Shield came out to beat him up, and I was wondering why JBL didn't jump in and help. Flair has to come back and beat the crap out of the Shield, I'd pay money to see that, but something tells me that is not going to happen anytime soon.

Tommy Dreamer showed up and his team up with The Miz and Alberto Del Rio mopped up 3MB which was awesome! I loved seeing that mess.

The rest of the night was ok, and the story lines continue to be the same old rubbish.

Sorry to cut this short, I have to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...