Tuesday, December 1, 2015

WWE Monday Night Raw 11/30/2015 Results and Review Sheamus 515

New Day and League of Nations - SRC WWE.COM
WWE Monday Night Raw 11/30/2015 Results (HULU EDITION)

Dolph Ziggler defeated Tyler Breeze
Ryback defeated Rusev via countout
Tommy Dreamer returned!
Lucha Dragon and The USOS went to double disqualification
Roman Reigns defeated Sheamus in a WWE Title Match via Disqualification
Charlotte defeated Becky Lynch
The League of Nations and The New Day defeated Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and The USOS

WWE Monday Night Raw 11/30/2015 Review

The opening of Raw was great. What can I say? The New Day showcased an introduction for Sheamus, and I was enjoying it. I don’t mind Sheamus as champion. I get it. I liked the slicked back Mohawk, and the rant he went on, right before Roman Reigns showed up and knocked him out, then stealing the title. The Sheamus 5:15 line really had me laughing. Classic. It set up a match for later, in which Roman Reigns must defeat Sheamus under 5 minutes and 15 seconds, or he will lose his title shot and Dean Ambrose will lose his Intercontinental Title shot. Not bad. But I wonder why they would book this, but alas, I’m going positive. Furthermore, the USOS and the Lucha Dragons would get a title shot at TLC if Roman Reigns won. If they didn’t, they’d lose their chance.

Dolph Ziggler defeated Tyler Breeze

At this point, are all NXT guys just going to get buried? Ziggler is always fun to watch, but he’s lost so much momentum since that big Survivor Series match he put on with the “sole” survivor thing. Oh well.

Ryback defeated Rusev via countout

This was actually getting good before Lana got hurt. Oh, Miz TV happened, but meh, that wasn’t good. As for this match, Ryback’s mid-rope dropkick was outstanding. I loved that. The dropkick was precise, on the money, and the big guy showed a bit of athleticism. I liked that a lot. Ryback wins after Rusev after Lana seemed to have gotten hurt. Good match, not so great ending in my view.

The Dudley Boyz called out the Wyatt Family. I marked out huge for this next moment.

TOMMY DREAMER walked out with a trash can and some plunder! Dreamer got me shouting at the television, and this was awesome! ECW chant blew up the arena, and I was chanting E C DUB! Dreamer and the Dudley Boyz! The Wyatt’s are perhaps the weakest team in WWE, but I would love to see them mix it up with the Dudleys. Tommy Dreamer is a great addition to this feud in my opinion and I’m hoping for good things for TLC.

Roman Reigns defeated Sheamus in a WWE Title Match via Disqualification

This was a cool, fast paced match, however, the ending was telegraphed. Sheamus had his cronies interfere and while Roman won, he didn’t win the title. That’s the end of that. Sheamus said that his friends are now the League of Nations team.

Charlotte defeated Becky Lynch

So much for that divas revolution right? Distraction roll up? Wow. Well, this match went nowhere, it was a stalemate for the most part, until the distraction roll up thanks to Ric Flair and Charlotte pretending to be hurt. Oh well. The two are very athletic, it was an ok match, but it certainly wasn’t anywhere near as good as the NXT matches they’ve put through.

The League of Nations and The New Day defeated Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and The USOS

This was quite the match. 7 on 4 and this match had a lot of hits. I didn’t mind it much, it was fast. Ambrose was like a house on fire with the hot tag towards the end, and he’s definitely smooth through the moves he puts on. The showcase of technical skill aside, the match was a good overall match. The bad guys really got the upper hand here. The Bro kick (I’ll never call it the “Brogue), was very well timed for Sheamus to win. This was a cool overall finish, if you ask me. They are doing well with building up Roman to lose at TLC if you ask me.

If I were booking, I would have Roman lose at TLC tahnks to the heels, then have him lose at Royal Rumble, and then go against Triple H at Wrestlemania, before he gets another shot at the title ,but of course, he’ll run into a suplex machine known as Brock Lesnar before that happens. Overall, a good raw if you ask me, but then again, you didn’t ask, and I saw it on HULU so I only got 90 minutes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...