Thursday, December 3, 2015

WWE NXT 12/2/2015 Results and Review Nia Jax Is Amazing

Nia Jax Is Amazing - Source WWE.COM
WWE NXT 12/2/2015 Results

Baron Corbin defeated Tye Dillinger
Nia Jax defeated Blue Pants
Samoa Joe defeated Tomaso Ciampa
Jason Jordan and Justin Gable defeated The Vaude Villains
James Storm defeated Adam Rose
Emma defeated Liv Morgan

WWE NXT 12/2/2015 Review

The results are not in order of appearance, I took notes instead of writing my review and what not live. So here's my thoughts on the show.

Baron Corbin defeated Tye Dillinger

Corbin is a beast. I don't think he can do his finisher "The End of Days" on bigger guys, however. I do think that if he's booked against smaller guys, he can push through a great deal of the roster with some sick moments. This was a stiff match, even though Tye Dillinger got some offense in. Short, but overall a good showing for Corbin.

Nia Jax defeated Blue Pants

Nia Jax is a beast. I love it. Blue Pants is hot. I wish I could've met her when I was single, or even now. Call me, maybe? I kid. Nia Jax is great though, and that's the most memorable part of NXT for me.

Samoa Joe defeated Tomaso Ciampa

Samoa Joe and Tomaso worked stiff. Lots of slaps, lots of stiff elbows, and at one point I thought Ciampa was knocked out clean. Joe is great here, and he looks focused. I love how this match pushed through, with Joe winning after the Muscle Buster. A great story told, but not a 4 star classic either. I liked it though. Joe is doing well.

Jason Jordan and Justin Gable defeated The Vaude Villains

The Vaude Villains should be on the main roster and should be the tag champs. Their gimmick works very well, and it's amazing. This match was good. However, Jordan and Gable are playing up the whole "World's Greatest Tag Team" thing, as they are pure wrestlers. I liked that one of them had an IU hoodie, since I live in Indy, that's kind of a cool note. This match wasn't memorable, but it proves to be the start of the end of The Vaude Villains if you ask me. They should rise up to the main roster sooner than later.

James Storm defeated Adam Rose

James Storm is great here, against a boring Adam Rose. The match wasn't great, but Storm's work here is better than it was in TNA, by huge leaps. He looks like he's in his element here, and I liked the Cowboy thing. I just kept thinking, "Sorry about your damn luck", but that's just me. I don't know what they are doing with Adam Rose now, but he's a bit boring right now. Rose has some good moves, and reminds me of Johnny Swinger at times. Hopefully he gets back to Raw.

Emma defeated Liv Morgan

Emma took on Liv Morgan and dominated. A short match, with a very cool finish if you ask me. I loved the finish, with a nice bridge submission maneuver, and it looked like it legit hurt. Nice.

NXT impressed me. They shoved a lot of wrestling into a short show, and definitely better than Raw. I'll have a review of WWE Main Event sooner, than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...