Monday, April 4, 2016

WrestleMania 32 Results and Review The Rise of The Roman Empire




WrestleMania 32 live from Dallas Texas. I wanted to be there live, but couldn’t make it. I have no friends. Next year, however, I may buy a ticket and fly into Orlando and enjoy it. I may even start a podcast. Oh, and if you’re reading this, drop me a line sirjorge AT gmail, if you’re interested in writing for this blog. IMAGE SRC WWE.COM

The general consensus that I saw on Twitter was definitely interesting. A LOT of so called podcasters and websites trashed the show. In fact, a big middle finger to Joey Numbas of Wrestling Soup, Pro Wrestling Illustrated, Nodq.com and others that completely trashed the show. Big F-U!


If you do not like WWE or didn’t like it, TURN IT OFF! No one is forcing you to watch, or comment. You make money off of WWE, by writing, commenting, podcasting, and more. Shut up about it. Don’t like the show? Get a job with WWE and change things from the inside. Idiots. GD idiots.

Now, on to the results and review from me, after watching it all!

Kaliso defeated Ryback in a US Championship Match


This was not a terrible match. Kalisto is really cool sometimes, and the overall match psychology worked. The finish was great, with Ryback hitting the exposed metal turnbuckle and getting rolled up. I liked it. It was a good match.

Team Total Divas defeated Team Bad and Blonde


This was an ok match. Lana was extremely stiff, and the star for me was Naomi. Wow. This was beautiful, she’s such an amazing athlete. Wow, totally impressed by her. As for Total Divas? Meh.

The Usos defeated The Dudley Boyz


The Usos aren’t grand. The Dudley Boys lose. It was cool to see the Usos going through tables onto The Dudleys. That was the best part of the match, great spots in my opinion.

Zack Ryder won the Intercontinental Championship in a ladder match that featured 7 total competitors


This was awesome. I had a lot of fun watching this. Every guy took some insane bumps. Stardust pulling out a polka-dot ladder was great. I loved that. The Miz was close to winning but Zack Ryder jumped through. Not only that, the finish, wow. Kevin Owens head was placed inside a ladder and left for dead! Ryder wins, and I loved it, great finish, no one saw it coming.

Chris Jericho defeated AJ Styles


These two wrestlers put on a clinic of wrestling. 5 stars in my view. Aj Styles is absolutely amazing, absolutely the best competitor that should have been in WWE a long time ago. The level of competition in TNA and other areas just doesn’t match up, this was beautiful. Chris Jericho is absolutely great here, and winning was definitely great.

The League of Nations defeated The New Day


Well, this didn’t go well for The New Day. The New Day was great as usual, but they lost to the “Bro” kick. This ended in a dance off with Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley, and Steve Austin getting the crowd completely going. Other than that, this was a forgettable match. Oh, and how can I not mention the giant box of BOOTY O’s cereal that the New Day came out of.

Brock Lesnar defeated Dean Ambrose in a street fight


This was great. Great overall, Lesnar won. I don’t like the guy, after he was interviewed and said he basically didn’t care about the business nor did he care about the fans. He just wants to make money, and Vince McMahon pays big checks for him, and he cashes them. F this guy. Lesnar wins after an F5 onto a stack of chairs. Ambrose is done, finished, give the guy a week off.

Charlotte defeated Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks for the Women’s Championship


The new women’s belt was debuted on the show. Charlotte won a stellar match. Throw out psychology and just sit back and enjoy some of the best women’s wrestling of all time. I called the finish, and loved the way the booking went to Charlotte, being a strong champion.

The Undertaker defeated Shane McMahon in a hell in a cell match

This was slow, slow match. I didn’t really care for it, until my heart was going insane when Shane climbed the cell then jumped off! He missed. He absolutely missed. He was dead. Shane was taken out on a stretcher. Undertaker wins, and well, that’s the end of that. Shane’s jump was absolutely insane, that’s all I can say.

Baron Corbin won the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal


Now this was interesting. DDP came out, Tatanka came out, Baron Corbin was there, and SHAQ came out too. It was fun. This was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed the finish. However, Corbin just lost to Austin Airies at NXT Takeover, so this booking decision seemed odd to me. I still had a lot of fun with this.

The Rock and Cena defeated The Wyatts


I hated this. I don’t care for The Rock, I don’t care about Cena, and the Wyatts again get buried. Oh well.

Roman Reigns defeated Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship

This was a slow moving match and the finish, wow. Reigns spears Stephani, wins the title and there was a lot of boos. This was insane. Reigns is the champion; no one threw trash in the ring.


I loved this year’s Wrestlemania. I loved it. I thought it was a fun show, and enjoyed it a great deal. I had a couple of beers, a pizza, and it just was fun. I loved it. If you didn’t like it, then perhaps you shouldn’t watch wrestling any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...