Friday, June 17, 2016

WWE Money In The Bank 2016 Predictions That Will Not Make Sense

Here we go, the next big thing is happening June 19, 2016 and it’s Money In The Bank. This event is going to be live from Las Vegas, Nevada. I wanted to go, and hit up my friends at 100proof Vegas again, but I didn’t save the money, or I spent it at Ikea, you can guess which happened. Anyways, here are my predictions, and since my last set didn’t make sense, here they are again.

WWE Money In The Bank 2016 Predictions

Sheamus defeats Apollo Crews


I would expect Sheamus to get a big win here, and a shocker of sorts. Sheamus has been getting the upper hand backstage, and he is in the new Turtles movie, so why have him lose? I think Sheamus wins with the BRO kick (I call it that, not you).

Baron Corbin defeats Ziggler


I see Ziggler losing this one yet again. Ziggler is great, but they don’t trust him enough to get him over, and so Corbin wins again, and we don’t see this match again, well, until Monday Night Raw the next night. Sigh.

The New Day win the Fatal Four Way Tag Title Match


I see the New Day winning yet again. Why? I don’t know, I just do. I don’t see the Club Sandwich boys winning, and the new era guys won’t win either, simple as that.

Rusev defeats Titus


Rusev wins, not even close.

Natalya and Becky Lynch defeats Charlotte and Dana Brooks


I don’t see anything but this being a feel good moment, so the champ loses, again. But she doesn’t lose her title.

John Cena defeats Aj Styles


Aj Styles is going to get buried by John Cena, simple as that.

Dean Ambrose wins the money in the bank ladder match


Here you go, Dean Ambrose will win this one and we are going to get the shield triple threat shoved down our throats again.

Roman Reigns defeats Seth Rollins


Reigns wins clean. Done and done.

This event is not going to be good, I have low expectations for this completely. Reigns is going to win clean, simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...