Wednesday, August 31, 2016

WWE Monday Night Raw August 29, 2016 Results and Review: The Kevin Owens Showcase

This is Boring, Stop Doing This WWE
Another Monday Night has passed on, and I didn’t write this sooner. A lot of things went down on Monday and Tuesday, and here I am, going to talk about some of it because I only got to see the HULU versions of each show. That’s because I can’t afford cable, and no one buys crap from the links provided. Suckers.

WWE Monday Night Raw August 29, 2016 Results


Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Kevin Owens and Big Cass discussed the Fatal 4-Way WWE Universal Championship Elimination Match
Chris Jericho def. Neville
Nia Jax def. Hyan
Sami Zayn def. Jinder Mahal
WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day & Bayley def. Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson & Dana Brooke
Sheamus def. Cesaro; leads the Best of Seven Series 2-0
Braun Strowman def. Americo
Paul Heyman paid Brock Lesnar's fine and apologized to Stephanie McMahon
Darren Young def. Titus O'Neil
Kevin Owens def. Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Big Cass to become the new WWE Universal Champion

WWE Monday Night Raw August 29, 2016 Review


A lot went down, but I don’t recall most of it. I was tired, and it’s a lot of the same old BS on the show. Here are some memorable elements, or at least things that stuck out.

Long Winded Talk Opener

The opening segments on the shows kill me. I don’t want to see a lot of talking. I never liked that. I don’t like any talking to open shows, as I’m trying to watch wrestling. But alas, we’re in a new era so I guess you just have to suck it up, because that’s what you’re going to get, talking.

Sheamus defeated Cesaro

This is awful. Does anyone actually want to see these guys wrestle 7 times? Terrible match, terrible ending, I’m hoping that it doesn’t go through all 7 matches.

Match Rating: 2 out of 5

WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day & Bayley def. Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson & Dana Brooke

The Club Sandwich boys are terrible. Here’s another example of how they are being buried on Raw. I don’t care about them, you shouldn’t either. Bayley is cool and all, but this was a waste of talent on the show. I didn’t like it.

Match Rating: 2 out of 5

Kevin Owens def. Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Big Cass to become the new WWE Universal Champion

I didn’t see this swerve coming. Kevin Owens actually wins the big one. That’s right, Kevin Owens is your new Universal Red Fruit Roll Up Champion. He won only after Triple H eliminated Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins by hitting a pedigree on each one of them, and letting Owens get the pin. That’s it. There’s your new champion, and Jim Cornette can go to hell.

Match Rating: 4 out of 5

Collectors: Check out these rare MOC Hasbro Action Figures For Sale Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...