Thursday, September 8, 2016

WWE Smackdown August 6, 2016 Results and Review: Dean Ambrose Transitional Champion

Dean Ambrose Is A Transitional Champion 
Smackdown tries so hard, and yet I don’t find a lot of the show interesting. It’s just boring, and therefore I’m going to give a quick review here, because I want to go take a nap.

WWE Smackdown August 6, 2016 Results


A melee broke out during Daniel Bryan’s SmackDown Women’s Championship forum
The Miz def. Apollo Crews
Carmella, Natalya & Alexa Bliss def. Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch & Naomi
American Alpha def. The Usos in the SmackDown Tag Team Championship Tournament
Kane makes the music stop for Fandango
Heath Slater & Rhyno def. The Hype Bros in the SmackDown Tag Team Championship Tournament
WWE World Champion Dean Ambrose and AJ Styles face off 5 days before Backlash

WWE Smackdown August 6, 2016 Review


Let’s start with what I remember, and that’s a women’s division talking segment. I honestly don’t care about any of the divas on Smackdown. That’s right, they are nothing more than Divas to me right now.

The Miz buries Apollo Crews

The promising guy from NXT is nothing more than another Bobby Lashley, only he is being booked way worse. Miz wins, burying Apollo Crews and any momentum he had at any given moment.

Match Rating: 2 out of 5

American Alpha defeated The Usos

Wait, they BURIED the Usos, let’s call it for what it was. Not only that, the Usos turned heel. I don’t care about the teams on Smackdown except for Heath Slater, to be honest.

Match Rating: 2 out of 5

Kane Sucks.

Heath Slater and Rhyno defeated The Hype Bros.

Yes! This was the highlight of my night, and I really hope that Slater gets his contract. I haven’t been so wrapped up in a WWE storyline in a long time, and this is a winner. I hope that they don’t drop the ball with him however.

Match Rating: 4 out of 5

That’s it for Smackdown. Oh right, Dean Ambrose was out with Aj Styles, resting on his laurels. I don’t like this version of Dean Ambrose. He is no longer the lunatic fringe, he’s the boring transitional champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...