Thursday, November 3, 2016

WWE Monday Night Raw Results October 31, 2016 Results and Review The Boredom Continues

Rollins Wears Nikes
Monday Night Raw showed up yet again to bore us for 3 hours. Actually, I watched the Youtube option. It was only 2 hours and 8 minutes long. I’m awesome.

WWE Monday Night Raw Results October 31, 2016

Paul Heyman and Rusev confronted Goldberg
Enzo Amore def. Luke Gallows in a Trick or Street Fight
TJ Perkins def. WWE Cruiserweight Champion The Brian Kendrick via Count-out
Braun Strowman won a Battle Royal to qualify for the 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Men’s Elimination Match
Rich Swann, Cedric Alexander & Lince Dorado def. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak & Ariya Daivari
Nia Jax def. Bayley
Cesaro & Sheamus def. The Shining Stars
U.S. Champion Roman Reigns def. Chris Jericho via Disqualification

WWE Monday Night Raw Review October 31, 2016

Since I watched the whole show, let’s discuss things in brief, since I’m not going to go longwinded on something that was so awful.

Paul Heyman and Rusev confronted Goldberg

Rusev sucks. I said it. Ok, he doesn’t, but he certainly should’ve been selling his injuries from Hell in A Cell, right? He wasn’t. Instead he got in Goldberg’s face, and got a jackhammer for his troubles. Then Heyman got a spear for jacking his jaw, and that was that. Golbderg is ok, I guess. I miss the WCW version circa 1997 – 1999, even if he did knock out Hart.

Enzo Amore def. Luke Gallows in a Trick or Street Fight

I loved this match. I love these matches, and it was a lot of fun to watch. Even though a lot of podcasts buried this, I didn’t. I thought it was fun, and I love how Gallows and Anderson worked in this one. Enzo and Cass were fun too, but this match was just a ball to see. I loved it, even if it wasn’t the most technical.

Match Rating: 3 out of 5

TJ Perkins def. WWE Cruiserweight Champion The Brian Kendrick via Count-out

Brian Kendrick is the smartest champion I’ve seen in a long time. I’ve always said that the heel champions should not want to fight fair, and figure out a way to keep the title on their waists, even if it means looking cowardly. This was just smart. Perkins got outsmarted, simple as that.

Match Rating: 2 out of 5

Braun Strowman won a Battle Royal to qualify for the 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Men’s Elimination Match

Snow man wins. I don’t care for it.

Match Rating: 1 out of 5

Rich Swann, Cedric Alexander & Lince Dorado def. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak & Ariya Daivari

The after thought of the show is really turning into another Divas type showcase. These guys are good, but I feel like we already saw this at the PPV.

Match Rating: 2 out of 5

Nia Jax def. Bayley

Bayley sucks on Raw. Simple as that. She’s not nearly on the level of Charlotte or Sasha Banks. Nia Jax finished her fast, and that was that. Nia Jax versus Charlotte makes sense to me.

Match Rating: 1 out of 5

Cesaro & Sheamus def. The Shining Stars

I was yawning throughout this.

Match Rating: 1 out of 5

U.S. Champion Roman Reigns def. Chris Jericho via Disqualification

I was rooting for Jericho. Reigns sucks, and he was set to win this until Owens interfered and cost him the match. Rollins came out for the save, but why? Why would Seth Rollins care of Reigns is getting beat up? It makes no sense. This will no doubt lead to a tag match, I’m sure.

Raw sucked yet again. It’s a boring affair, and don’t think Smackdown was any better, it wasn’t. This was just awful, with a few sprinkles of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...