Thursday, October 19, 2017

WWE Monday Night Raw October 16, 2017 Results and Review Garbage and Garbage

WWE Monday Night Raw - SRC wwe com 
It feels like Monday Night Raw is 5 hours long. This show was the first one I’ve seen the full 3 hours for, and it seemed like it was just too long. I didn’t hate the show until the ending, and then I reflected for a couple of days and was just upset that I’m still watching this garbage, and writing about it. But hey, it’s what I do, and that’s what this blog is all about, even since 2007 or 2008 I don’t remember.

WWE Monday Night Raw October 16, 2017 Results and Review

The Shield addressed their WWE TLC opponents


These guys talked too much. It was a dumb way to open Raw, and I’m tired of all the talking. It’s like the South Park parody was true.

Jason Jordan, Titus O’Neil and Apollo Crews defeated Elias, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson


This wasn’t a terrible showing. It’s a difficult thing to watch Elias and the Club Sandwich boys lose so badly. It’s funny to see how the hottest tag team in Japan becomes a bunch of jobbers, and Elias once again loses, even though he was getting over. The trio that wins are just underutilized talent.

Cedric Alexander defeated Gentleman Jack Gallagher


This match wasn’t half bad, it was just short. Jack Gallagher is great as a heel, and Alexander was able to get in some great offense, although this match seemed one sided as they only had a few minutes to do something. Alexander would get the big win here.

Braun Strowman appeared on "Miz TV"


I fell asleep here. I got tired.

Sasha Banks defeated Alicia Fox


This wasn’t half bad, and well, they are going to do it again at the TLC ppv. This isn’t terrible. It’s ok, but I only liked Alicia Fox when she was with Noam Dar.

WWE Cruiserweight Champion Kalisto confronted Enzo Amore


Enzo can talk. Wow. This was dumb, and Kalisto almost got the better of Enzo here.

Raw Tag Team Champions Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins defeated Cesaro and Sheamus


This match wasn’t as good as their PPV match, but it wasn’t half bad. It had a good deal of momentum moving forward, and I enjoyed it for the most part. It was a good overall match, condensed, and to the point.

Finn Bálor addressed Bray Wyatt


I didn’t care about this.

Mickie James and Bayley defeated Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss and Emma


I love me some Alexa Bliss! This match was ok at best, Emma was getting beat a lot here. James and Bayley are ok together, but this wasn’t a highlight for me at all.

Braun Strowman defeated Roman Reigns in a Steel Cage Match to turn the WWE TLC Match into a 5-on-3 Handicap Match


This was an ok match, the two work well together, but the ending baffled me. Kane showed up and beat down Reigns and then Strowman got the pin. Oh boy! This was stupid. I didn’t like this at all.

Raw was a mediocre show, and that made me not want to watch Smackdown, so I didn’t. BS if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...