Wednesday, December 20, 2017

WWE Smackdown Live December 19, 2017 Results and Review No Time For The 10

Aj Styles Throwing Down - SRC WWE dot com
I’m tired of WWE, I’ll admit it. This is especially true because there are a lot of people on the roster that seem to not have any moments on the show. For instance, where’s Tye Dillinger? Where’s Breezango? Oh well. Here’s what went down on Smackdown this week.

WWE Smackdown Live December 19, 2017 Results and Review


Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan Talk


There was a time when Shane said that Smackdown wasn’t going to be about the McMahon family, and well here we go, another opening where he is the center point of Smackdown. Lame.

Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable defeated The Usos


I was surprised by this match. I didn’t realize that The Usos would get a loss here, but Shelton and Gable found a rhythm and blocked a lot of the Usos offense. I loved how well they are working together, and found a way to win, even when the champions seemed to have things in the bag. Gable and Benjamin won with a great finisher, and that’s that. Oh, and this was a non-title match.

Charlotte Flair and Naomi defeated Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan


Well, that’s the end of that. The Riott Squad were supposed to be a dominant force and guess what? They lost here. So I guess they aren’t that much of a threat? Logic gets thrown out the window here, so that’s the end for me. They aren’t very good if they can’t win. Imagine if the NWO lost all of their matches.

Dolph Ziggler quits.


I sure hope this is true.

The New Day defeated Rusev and Aiden English


50/50 booking, right? The New Day wins this match, and they were all dressed up for this one. It was ok I guess, but honestly, I’m tired of this form of booking, and people just phoning it in.

Aj Styles, Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Jinder Mahal, Kevin Owens, and Sami Zayn


Well, here you go, a six man tag, as though Teddy Long was booking. I’m so tired of seeing these six people, and honestly, am tired of the same old stuff on Smackdown. I guess this was ok, wrestling wise it worked, but honestly, the good guys always win, and that’s really the big deal here. I mean, they win to further what story line? Jinder Mahal is buried here, the Kevin Owens and Zayn things continues, but I’m so over it.

Well there you go, the end of the line for Smackdown. There was some good wrestling in the tag division, and the women put on a good show too. But there was a lot of things missing, including the Bludgeon Brothers, Bobby Roode, and so many others. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...