Friday, April 6, 2018

Wrestlemania 34 Break


For all two of you followers out there. I wanted to give you an update as to what is going on.

I had a delayed start this week, and did not review Raw, Smackdown, or 205 Live. However, I did see them, and I also saw a lot of other wrestling. I saw some PWG, Evolve, Wrestlecon Supershow, and will most likely see Joey Janela's Spring Break, Nxt, and of course Wrestlemania.

I gave myself the week off to enjoy being a fan. I will be starting up again on Monday with a review of Wrestlemania, then will review Raw, Smackdown, NXT, 205 Live, ROH Super Card of Honor, and any other bit of wrestling that I can find.

I'm not in New Orleans this year.

I almost went.

However, I will be in Chicago for Money in the Bank, NXT Takeover Chicago, and All In this September.

Until Monday, enjoy your weekend, and just enjoy being a fan. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...